Participants enjoyed casual networking at an entertaining venue...while raising money to help BSEDC achieve its mission to attract, retain and expand existing businesses and jobs in Blue Springs.
The event netted $1,554. A portion of the proceeds will be shared with the Blue Springs School of Economics.
A great time was had by all!
• 10 teams
• 49 bowlers
• Plus several cheerleaders and 'egg-er-on-ers'!!!!!
Many thanks to Garry Cobb, owner of Lunar Bowl, for hosting this event!
Thank you Kent Edmondson who was our emcee/announcer.
Highest Combined Scores
1st place - City of Blue Springs The Mayor's Strikers II with 1,448 points
2nd place - St. Mary's Angels with 1,416 points
Congratulations to the Winners!
- Highest Individual Game
Mark Dyer (St. Mary's Angel Team) with 214 points
- Lowest Combined Scoring Team
Adams Pointe Conference Center
Thanks to our Teams
• Mayor's Strikers II (whose professional bowling shirts were quite the look!)
• St. Mary's Angels
• Adams Pointe Conference Center
• KCPL/EDC (whose fun hand drawn T-shirts with special nicknames for all were GREAT!)
• Pro Computer Solutions
• Fullerton CPA
• Chris Culbertson and friends (Pin Pals)
• Adams Dairy Bank (2 TEAMS!!!!!!!)
A Special Thank You to These BSEDC Investors for Donating Auction Items and Prizes
• Ken Billups Jr., Billups Snyder Insurance - 4 Royals Tickets/Parking Pass
• Garry Cobb, Lunar Bowl - One Cosmic Bowl Lane and Shoe Rental for 6
• Ad Trends - 1,000 Full-color Business Cards
• Vision Sports/Sonic - 2009 Chiefs Yearbook Signed by Neil Smith
• Sonic - Free Food for a Year ($5/week for 52 weeks)
View the viedo of the event, by clicking bewlo:
Click the link below to view the entire review and thank you!